AC Schnitzer Adler Aermacchi AJP AJS Alfer Aprilia Ariel Arlen Ness ATK Avinton / Wakan Bajaj Bakker Barigo Benelli Beta Big Bear Big Dog Bimota BMS Choppers BMW Borile Boss Hoss Boxer Brammo Britten BRP Cam-Am BSA Buell / EBR Bultago Cagiva Campagna CCM Confederate CR&S Daelim Derbi Deus DP Customs Drysdale Ducati Dunstall Excelsior Exile Cycles Fischer GASGAS Ghezzi Brian Gilera GIMA Harley-Davidson Harris Hartford HDT USA Hesketh Highland Honda Horex HPN Husaberg Husqvarna Hyosung Indian Italjet Jawa Junak Kawasaki KTM KYMCO Laverda Lazareth Lehman Trikes LIFAN Magni Maico Mash Matchless Matt Hotch Megelli Midual Mission Molot Mondial Morbidelli MotoCzysz Moto Guzzi Moto Morini Motus Mr Martini MTT Münch MV Agusta MZ / MuZ NCR Norton NSU OCC Paton Paul Jr. Designs Piaggio Revival Cycles Rickman Ridley Roehr Roland Sands Royal Enfield Rucker Sachs Saxon Shaw Speed Sherco Sunbeam Suzuki SYM SWM Titan TM Racing Triumph Ural Velocette Vespa Victory Vilner Vincent Viper VOR Voxan Vyrus Walt Siegl Walz Wrenchmonkees Wunderlich XTR / Radical Yamaha Zero
Can-Am Spyder RT Roadster Limited
When it's time to go all out, it's time for the 2012 Spyder RT Limited. This luxury version of our three-wheeled roadster comes equipped with a Vehicle Stability System, cruiser control and semi-automatic transmission, along with a host of technology upgrades and added convenience features. On this ride, the only thing optional is returning home.
When it’s time to go all out, it’s time for the Spyder RT Limited. This luxury version of our three-wheeled roadster comes equipped with a Vehicle Stability System, cruise control and semi-automatic transmission, along with a host of technology upgrades and added convenience features. There are also two exclusive color options and chrome accents. On this ride, the only thing optional is returning home.
BRP has traditionally and successfully launched luxurious "limited" models in many segments of the powersports market. For 2012, the Spyder RT Limited roadster is even more magnificent with its new exclusive upgrades. The Spyder RT Limited starts with a Spyder RT-S platform and improves upon it with an integrated GPS system, two exclusive colors, four travel bags, travel cover, chrome accents and a specially embroidered seat. However, with its Rotax V-Twin engine, proprietary SST chassis, precision handling and unmatched comfort, the Spyder RT Limited roadster is much more than just an elegant façade.
Three wheels. Endless possibilities.
The Can-Am roadster’s distinctive Y-shaped footprint certainly catches the eye. But its trademark stance also provides stability and control, inspiring a whole new kind of ride. Accelerate with authority. Corner with confidence. Reinvent your ride.
Technologies like a car. That’s where the
similarities end. Anti-lock brakes. Stability control system. Cruise control. A
A Movement of Thousands.
Whether it’s on the touring-ready Spyder® RT or the sporty Spyder RS, hitting the open road is easier and more exciting than ever. It’s why thousands of riders have already discovered the Can-Am roadster. Ride solo. With a partner. Or together with other riders.
Get your lice nse on a Can-Am roadster .
In most states and provinces, you can use your Can-Am roadster to pass a road test and get your riding endorsement quickly. You’ll see you have every reason to get behind the wheels. Brought to you by BRP. A trusted name in adventure. For over 60 years, we have brought cutting-edge design and technology to the powersports world. From Ski-Doo snowmobiles to Sea-Doo watercraft and boats, to Can-Am ATVs and side-by-sides, to Evinrudeoutboards and more.
The Can-Am roadster delivers the same level of performance, innovation and excitement as its predecessors.
Can-Am Spyder RT Limited Key Features
Added Features over Spyder RT -S
- Handlebar-mounted Garmin Zumo 660 color
touchscreen GPS, integrated into vehicle electronics system and Bluetooth
- New amber-colored multi-function Dot-matrix
- New amber multi-function Dot-matrix display coloration for improved contrast at night
- Pearl White with black seat color (incl.
passenger backrest and driver lumbar rest support)
Can-Am Spyder RT Limited Features and Benefits
- 998cc Rotax V-Twin engine calibrated for touring
- 41 US Gal. (155L) of storage
- Vehicle Stability System
- Adjustable electronic windshield
- Multi-function dot-matrix color gauge
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.)
- Heated rider grips
- Cruise Control
- Ultra comfort saddle with lumbar support and integrated passenger backrest
- Chrome wheels /trims - Give your Spyder RT Limited a unique, upscale look with chrome wheels, exhaust tip, heat shield and mirrors.
- Limited -Edition Seat and Color S - Exclusive colors with embroidered seats add an extra touch of class and refinement.
- Travel Cover - A practical, fitted cover to protect your Spyder RT Limited during those rare times it’s not in use.
- Semi -Rigid Travel Bags - Four removable travel bags are a perfect fit for your belongings. And they’re easy to carry once you reach your destination.
- GPS - Integrated Garmin Zumo�‡ 660 GPS. Easy-read, 4.3" touch screen and Bluetooth�‡ wireless technology.
- Handlebar-mounted Garmin Zumo 660 color touchscreen GPS, integrated into vehicle electronics system and Bluetooth
- New aluminum six-spoke chrome wheels
- New chrome accents: Mirrors, exhaust tip and heat shield
- 4 Semi-rigid travel bags for side, front and rear cargo compartments
- Pearl White color (returns for 2012) with black embroidered seat
- New Lava Bronze Metallic color with new tan embroidered seat
- Travel cover
ULTRA COMFORT TOURING SADDLE
Heated Handgri ps
155 Litres(41 gal .) of Cargo Space
Vehicle Stability System
The Y™ architecture of the Can-Am roadster allows
it to host an innovative and unique stability system. Developed in partnership
STABILITY CONTROL SYSTEM
ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM
TRACTION CONTROL SYSTEM
DYNAMIC POWER STEERING
The Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
helps protect the Can-Am roadster from theft or other unauthorized use. The
vehicle will not start unless the rider uses the correctly coded electronic key.
998cc V-twin Rotax engine - Over the past 50 years, more than 6 million Rotax® engines have been built, powering the world’s most impressive on- and off-road machines. Every Can-Am roadster is equipped with a 998cc V-Twin Rotax engine calibrated for sport or touring riding. Touring engines offer cruise control and electronic throttle control