AC Schnitzer Adler Aermacchi AJP AJS Alfer Aprilia Ariel Arlen Ness ATK Avinton / Wakan Bajaj Bakker Barigo Benelli Beta Big Bear Big Dog Bimota BMS Choppers BMW Borile Boss Hoss Boxer Brammo Britten BRP Cam-Am BSA Buell / EBR Bultago Cagiva Campagna CCM Confederate CR&S Daelim Derbi Deus DP Customs Drysdale Ducati Dunstall Excelsior Exile Cycles Fischer GASGAS Ghezzi Brian Gilera GIMA Harley-Davidson Harris Hartford HDT USA Hesketh Highland Honda Horex HPN Husaberg Husqvarna Hyosung Indian Italjet Jawa Junak Kawasaki KTM KYMCO Laverda Lazareth Lehman Trikes LIFAN Magni Maico Mash Matchless Matt Hotch Megelli Midual Mission Molot Mondial Morbidelli MotoCzysz Moto Guzzi Moto Morini Motus Mr Martini MTT Münch MV Agusta MZ / MuZ NCR Norton NSU OCC Paton Paul Jr. Designs Piaggio Revival Cycles Rickman Ridley Roehr Roland Sands Royal Enfield Rucker Sachs Saxon Shaw Speed Sherco Sunbeam Suzuki SYM SWM Titan TM Racing Triumph Ural Velocette Vespa Victory Vilner Vincent Viper VOR Voxan Vyrus Walt Siegl Walz Wrenchmonkees Wunderlich XTR / Radical Yamaha Zero
Suzuki Boulevard C50T
A Classic Cruiser with Bold Style and No Equal.
You may have seen the Suzuki Boulevard C50 around town, and with a stylish new color combination, it'll be sure to capture the spotlight wherever it goes. Now you have the chance to experience its awesome V-twin performance — and enjoy the benefits of key features designed for the open road. Meet the Boulevard C50SE and C50T. Like the C50, both boast a fuel-injected 45-degree V-twin engine that cranks out a load of torque down low, matched by exciting top-end performance. It also has a spacious riding position and smooth suspension for comfortable cruising. With a multitude of features, the C50SE/T establishes its own unique identity. The C50SE/T has an aerodynamic windshield and a custom-designed backrest, encouraging you to take to the open highway for true long-range cruising in maximum comfort. The C50T also has a range of custom features, from whitewall tires to studded seats, for its own bold look. The Boulevard C50SE and C50T. Classic cruisers that are as comfortable as they are stylish.
- Updated design of the front and rear fenders as well as the comfortable rider seat.
- New lightweight and low maintenance LED tail light
- New Speedometer Design
- Custom-designed, height adjustable windshield provides classic styling and full wind protection - includes unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblem
- New dual spark plugs on each cylinder for better combustion and lower emissions
- Attractive studded seats, plus matching touring-style backrest with unique pivoting backrest pad for increased passenger comfort
- Large capacity, textured leather saddle bags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners
- Stylish white-wall tires - 130/90-16 front and 170/80-15 rear tire mounted on traditional spoke wheels
- Fuel-injected, 50 cubic inch, eight-valve, liquid-cooled, 45 degree V-twin engine tuned for exceptional low rpm power and torque
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output - includes Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- 32-bit ECM provides precise control of ignition timing and multi-hole-type injectors ensuring quick startup and excellent drivability under all conditions
- Crankshaft designed with 45° offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a counterbalancer for a more comfortable ride
- Five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is clean-running with low torque reaction
- Chromed and staggered dual exhaust designed for a deep rumbling sound and strong torque delivery
- Pulsed-secondary air-injection system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions
- Fuel tank-mounted speedometer with LCD fuel gauge, clock and indicator lights - cables and wiring are carefully routed for a detailed look
- Cradle-type steel frame with color-matched side covers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts
- Wide, comfortable seat with low 27.6 inch seat height - passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance
- Wide handlebars and forward-mounted floorboards and foot controls for more comfort around town or on the highway
- Telescopic forks with polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers
- Long 33° rake angle and 65.2 inch wheelbase provide a smooth, comfortable ride
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustment
- Powerful multi-reflector headlight housed in an attractive case with stylish headlight rim - headlight switches off during startup to reduce load on battery
- Bright, multi-reflector turn signals designed for high visibility and attractive appearance
- Standard 4-way emergency flasher and high-beam passing switch
- Traditional spoke wheels with chrome-plated rims carry a wide 130/90-16 front tire and 170/80-15 rear tire
- Single front disc brake with large 300mm rotor and 180mm rear drum brake for strong braking performance
- All other Suzuki Boulevard Authentic Accessories will fit the C50T.